Peabody Award for his performance as Lebedev in John Eaton’s opera, Myshkin (1972)
Michigan Public Television nominated Henry Faust for the Pulitzer Prize. (1994)
Recipient of the American Music Center’s Composer Assistance Grant for his third opera, The Legend of the Yellow Rose. (2009)
National Endowment for the Arts/Columbia University Journalism Fellowship – Fellow (2009)
American Music Center award for programming American Music
RECORDINGS AND TELEVISION
• Cascade Evening (CD with the Cascade Symphony)
• American Romantics (CD with the Cascade Symphony)
• Best of the West (CD produced by KING FM in Seattle)
• Henry Faust. by Gregory Isaacs – produced for Public Television and issued as a CD - nominated for a Pulitzer Prize
• Myskin by John Eaton – produced for Public Television and Peabody winner
• Seattle Symphony “Home at Last” – musical advisor to the producer. Produced by KCTS Public Television about the opening concert of Beneryoa Hall, the new home of the Seattle Symphony Orchestra.
• Two movements of ChristMass recorded by the Boeing Employees Chorus
• Quiet Night for piano, released on the Steinway label with Jeffrey Biegal, pianist (9/12)
• 21st Century Sacred - a collection of five commissioned anthems and four solo pieces • UNDELIVERED, Cantata for string quartet, horn, bassoon and three singers - based on JFK's undelivered speech - on a libretto by Suzanne Calvin.
Pending release (February. 2016): Henry Faust (digital reissue of the video). Three act, one character opera for tenor and piano based on Goethe, Faust Part 1.